Awd, low miles, and big enough for me and my baggage: perfect, I will take it.
I feel very accomplished, 1 major bullet point off my list.
Hopefully tomorrow I can finalize the apt and get ready to set a move in date.
It's that easy.
First apartment. First car. First career.
Why look any farther if they each have all the features that I want?
I don't like to waste time.
I must say, I really like the sunsets here.
Mountains are a backdrop I have never had, and it's sick.
I really like the sun to be honest.
It really affects me and I am happy to hear I can count on it to be around 99.9% of the days.
For such a big city, the vast sky is incredibly liberating.
I can't explain how free I feel. (I realize I say this without actually having worked yet)
Maybe I was meant for the west coast after all...

No comments:
Post a Comment