Thursday, December 4, 2008

ChristmasCardioCrackdown

You all will be happy to know that I quit the cancer sticks.
Went back to my running and am doing quite well.
A 7 mile run last night reminded me why i like it so much.
I must be sinking in to the "image is everything" vegas mentality..

Christmas is a few weeks away and I can't wait to see my family.
I haven't seen any of them in about 6 months.
So this will be the one time I get to see them until...who knows?
(don't tell them I said that)

Thinking about getting a part time job on weekends in the new year... please comment on your reccommendations...




2 comments:

Tammy said...

im always happy every time i hear that youre quitting :) 7 miles is impressive.

christmas? whats that? have fun back in gainesville.. I'll be in Vietnam and Cambodia for the holidays. miss you.

xoxo

Bob Waters said...

Haha..."every time I hear you're quitting." I was thinking the same thing.
Good to talk to you, svor-b. That book I was talking about was:
http://www.amazon.com/One-Kind-Worlds-Greatest-Player/dp/B001C2FUMS/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1228536657&sr=8-1
One of a Kind.
Talk to you soon.